- Payment has to be made 100% advance along with sample submission form.
- All results will be provided in CD/DVD (CD/DVD will be supplied by CIF in case of outsiders).
- The above rates are subjected to revision from time to time.
- CIF will not take the responsibility of Result analysis and will not supply any software copies for data analysis.
- The Sample Submission Forms (SSF) can be downloaded from the website.
- For users within UDSC, the SSF has to be acquired from the respective Faculty members and forms duly filled and signed by the Supervisor and the Teacher-in-charge for the instrument has to be submitted at the CIF.
- For users within UDSC, slots for instruments (eg. Confocal, UPLC, CD and Stopped Flow, FACS, Maldi) has to be fixed with CIF staff atleast one week in advance.
- Protocol for Trypsin digestion and sample preparation attached in the guidelines
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request for quotation/ proforma invoice.
Payment has to be made 100% advance along with sample submission form and/or purchase order.
Sample submission forms must be signed by concerned officials/ Head of the Department/ Supervisor and submitted along with the Demand Draft/Bankers cheque drawn in favour of Director, UDSC payable at New Delhi for the amount calculated as per user charges given above for all sample analysis. Users from other stations should confirm the availability of time slots 15 days in advance.
The users shall be allotted the time slots as per availability.
Contact numbers- 011-24116180/24111955, extension 301.