CD Spectroscopy with stopped flow
JASCO J-815 Spectropolarimeter
Unparalleled optical performance and optionally available measurement modes are combined in a manner to make the J-815 a true "chiro-optical spectroscopy workbench". Instrument control and data processing are handled effortlessly by JASCO's user friendly and innovative cross-platform software, Spectra Manager™ II. It offers highest signal –to- noise ratio and flexible design allows field upgrades for different measurement modes and accessories as applications evolve.
- Compact benchtop design.
- Air cooled 150W Xenon lamp or Water cooled 450W Xenon lamp
- Highest Signal-to-Noise ratio
- Range of precise temperature control accessories
- Automated titration and stopped-flow accessories
- Spectra Manager™ II software for control and data analysis.
- Spectra Manager™ CFR option for 21 CFR 11 compliance.
- Flexible design allows field upgrades for different measurement modes and accessories as applications evolve.
Stopped Flow/Quench Flow
- 3 or 4 independently controlled syringes and 2 or 3 mixers
- dead time down to 0.25 ms with the microvolume cuvette
- Standard Stopped-Flow configuration for all optical modes : absorbance, fluorescence, circular dichroism, fluorescence anisotropy.
- A range of observation cuvettes
- Mixing ration from 1:1 to 1:100
- Exact control of flow rate
- User selectable syringe volume
- Chemical kinetics/Enzyme kinetics study.
- Protein Denaturation kinetics study
- Substrate ligand interaction analysis.
Click the link for detailed information like Sample submission guidelines and Sample submission form
Sample submission guidelines. PDF
Sample submission form for DU. PDF
Sample Submission form for users outside DU. PDF